| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tooele, Ut in July is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.4mm (0.9in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:21 long and the longest day is 15:01 long with an average length of 14:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Tooele, Ut July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Tooele, Ut, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Tooele, Ut:
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 266.5 kms (165.6 miles) N
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 216.6 kms (134.6 miles) NW
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 399.3 kms (248.2 miles) W
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 297.1 kms (184.6 miles) W
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 245.7 kms (152.7 miles) WSW
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) WSW
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 180.5 kms (112.1 miles) SSW
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 173.7 kms (107.9 miles) S
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 373.3 kms (231.9 miles) S
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 390.2 kms (242.4 miles) NE
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 196.1 kms (121.9 miles) NNE
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 139 kms (86.4 miles) NE
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa - 39.5 kms (24.5 miles) NE
- Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa - 358.3 kms (222.7 miles) ESE